Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

florida here i come!

SOOOOOOO i just got my hair done! :)

i love going to my hairdresser. i've been going to her since i was in my mothers stomach and she treats us like part of the famjam. like my mom dropped me off then left and she got me a drink and stuff and we talked about her nieces and her dog while she put the dy in my hair. she died it really dark like i like it but even darker than usual. it's good though cause i love the color and it's going to probs lighten up a bit in florida. :) then she cut it and it's crazy long now, it goes over her chair! and i got a deep conditioning treatment and a blow out so it's all good.

so i am SOOO ready for florida. my hair is done, my skin is great and i have my new bikini body ready! all of my clothing and stuff - minus the camera, phone and computer - is spread out all over my floor. i gots my slippers, the new seventeen magazine, my ARITZIA phone case and my huge loopy belt. aswell as my purple pencil skirt and perriwinkle blue dress. i am just so excited for life! first time with my new bathing suit aswell!

ta-taaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment