Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I MAY BE PERFORMING IN THE OLYMPICS! :O

So my dance studio had an opportunity for pre-comp or comp dancers to perform three times during the olympics. One big performance and two smaller ones. It would be amazing cause it would be during the olympics and really really awesome. Unfortunately, my parents and I both decided against it because we are going to england this year. But then my mother was talking to my studio director, Miss Rebecca asked my mother if she could take me. :O :O :O And I think that we're going to say yes! It would be so much fun and it would be me and alysha! So exciting!

I'm not sure, though.  :S

Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment