Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Wishes

what i want for my burfffday:


- donation to nano :) and i told my mom who pretty much has said she'll tell all my relatives! hello little donators halo!

- sephora gift card. what can i say? i'm a makeup junkie.

- aritzia laptop case :S my mom says they don't carry them anymore but i'm not giving up hope! i will find one to hold my darling Sebastian for nano next year.

- two books that i know i'm getting. the new cassie clare and red glove. i know i'm getting them because when we were shopping with my grandma, i took my moms money, bought them, and gave them to my mom to give me for my birthday.

the rest i don't care about :S

No comments:

Post a Comment