Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Packages galore!

Packages are coming! I love when packages are coming, they make me so happy and hopeful. And my parents love when they're coming too because then I actually bring in the mail (because I check).

What's coming? Two packages. One that I actually JUST ordered.

Uno) Skin ID. Four products. Travel case. That's pretty much it. Buh BYYEEEEE acne. Cool, huh?

Dos) FOREVER 21 JEWELERY! I am soooo excited. So, I only have one real long necklace and I decided I needed more. So I bought ten things. 9 necklaces, one bracelet set. Cool, huh?

Today we went to the states to go shopping and I got a boatload of stuff for our school trip to Quebec. Including an outfit for the dance. The outfit is from Hollister and it's a navy tiered skirt with a gray tanktop, studded belt and a necklace. I'm hoping I have some of my new necklaces before then but I don't know. And I'm saving the rest of my clothing for then too so I can be like SURPRISE! And everyone will bathe in my goodlooking-ness. But I bought a bunch of bra's too. Which was painful for me because I hate bra shopping. I love every other kind of shopping imaginable - yes, even grocery shopping - except bra shopping. But I got four bras which is good for me concidering all of mine are at laest 2 years old. Except one, but it fits really badly. The favorite thing from our little voyage? Perry The Platopus T-Shirt. It's huge and beautiful and I am so excited! I got it to hang out in mostly. To wear as comfy P.J's. My mother didn't understand the epicness of such a shirt. OH! And I got two more pairs of sunglasses. I now have... hmm... seven... NO NINE pairs of sunglasses. Two are faux though, as in they don't actually have sun sheilding lenses their just for when Miss Charlotte plays dress up games.

And I got my grad shoes! Their black, peep toed, four inch heels. Patented with a sling back. Very cute if I do say so myself. Which I do. (:

Graduation is coming so fast! Quebec is almost a week away, then graduation, then maryland, then england, then highschool! :O It's shocking and a bit scary. :S Calm Charlotte. Think of the packages. Think only of the packages. Phew. 


Well, I need to shower or something. Then clean the stuff off y bed enough that I can sleeeeeeeeeeeepp. Nighty night!

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment