Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Monday, January 24, 2011

and we all fall down .

AW DAMN MAN.

i'm in a lot of pain right now. =/

i was in open ext. line and me, alysha and poffball were fooling around and i went and did a normal kick, just as i always do. so then my supporting leg literally slipped underneath, flew into the air and i landed - as stiff as a board - all in one on my left side. everyone gasped and stuff and i almost passed out cause the wind was knocked out of me and i felt like i couldn't breathe. so i start half laughing half crying and lay there, trying to figure out if i'm gonna go unconscious. so then my teachAH goes and isn't all 'hey, you alright?'. nah. instead she berates me for fooling around. WHAT THE FUCK? i mean, come on! so now i'm in pain.

not to mention that i didn't go to school this morning because, as i said to my dad when i woke up, i felt like my head was about to fall off. i'm better now but i actually thought i was about to die in the morning. now my head is a bit better but my nose is sniffly and stuffed up and bleh. =/

but imma go to bed now so ta-ta!

charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment