Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my throat hurts .

i wonder what kind of room mate i would be?

i'm guessing i'd be sort of in the middle of things, a bit stubborn perhaps? i mean, i'd want to talk and gab and stuff but i'd also need the room to be quiet so i could do my work. and iw ouldn't be afraid to set up some ground rules, though they'd all be reasonable. rules like ... no guys come home if i'm at the home. and just try and be considerate of loudnesssuch. and idk. :) just saying.

today was interesting. i was sick which sucked balls but what's a girl to do? i've been sick since monday when i didn't go to school and just lay huddled under my cozy brown blanket from chapters and read stuff. school was worse today than when i went tuesday which is weird. at one point i was walking around filing some thing when i stopped cause my head felt like it was about to fall off, forgot where i was for a moment, then continued. let's just say that dina, who was behind me, couldn't stop laughing at the look on my face. but i hung out with megan, josh, karys, alec, keyana, madison and jacob kang today so it was all cool.

i thought i was actually going to kill colin though. i was seriously worried that i would wake up tomorrow with blood seeping from my hands. he gave me back my peer editing sheet for the short story i wrote. and admittedly, i gave him cal and madi the bad copy cause it was the one on my email but it was still upsetting when he made up fucking corrections just to have some thing to put down and acted all condescending. he also denied that i could use 'stylism' in my writing. apparently, using different grammar than usual isn't allowed because i'm not at that age yet. WTF? but it's colin and he apologized when we were texting afterwards so i just sort of decided to forget it. still, i was seriously about to kill him over it. he may be one of my best friends but seriously?

i'm going to bed now. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment