Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

thirtieth of december

alas, we are not in stuart florida any more but have retired to Orlando for the next/last couple days.

so we were just shopping at a really cool mall for the past hours we've been here. there's not a lot of my stores but i did get a nice blouse and a plain blank tank from pacsun along with a new headband from lulu. but near the end i got a really bad headache. my dad and family were going to hang out with some of my sisters soccer parents and coaches but they dropped me off.

so now i've had advil and am watching t.v and typing. my head still feels really achey and gross though, it sucks but i'll deal.

i'm gonna go now. hannah montana the movie's on! oh. my. god. i've never been more excited in my life! [/sarcasn]

:)

charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment