Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Monday, December 27, 2010

twentyseventh of december

i showed my dad my photogaphy album and he says i should sell them. =S apparenlty he thinks we should mat them, then get a liscense and go sell them at the craft fairs. he says he's seen much worse at the fairs and he thinks we could sell some. the problem is the ones he says we shouldn't sell are all my favorite cause they mean some thing to me. the ones to sell are all the boring landscape ones or whatchidoo. he liked the dance ghost one though so who knows.

and hello karys, if you're reading this. :)

we're trying to figure out when to go to the harry potter world and it's looking to be wednesday. my dad doesn't understand why we have to go so badly but that's because he's never read harry potter. i just want to be there and imagine it for a few hours or some thing!

my moms being really annoying.

i should write RTM today since i'll be busy other days. 

i need to write my book for french.

kill me.

charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment