Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

twentysixth of december

kayso for starts, i got up the nerve and posted my new one shot. it's called 'Like A Barbie Doll'. i've only gotten one review all day and that was sort of... unfullfilling because they sounded... internet sarcastic. and the challenge maker the one shot was for didn't sound very happy about my entering. =S ahwells.

and i sort of want to take down 'Wanderings' from the site. llloooadddsss of people have favorite storied it and reviewed, one person even has a quote from it on their home page! but it was written during my dark times, where writing... wasn't like as it is now, to be vague about it. i don't know... i don't want to take it off for everyone who liked reading it... maybe i should do an update chapter saying i'll be removing it in a week and if any one wanted to have it saved they could message me or some thing. that would make me more depressed though when no one did message it. crap.

ANYWAYS, we went shopping today. :)

we started off at bestbuy where i bought myself a new point and shoot camera! i indulged a bit, so what? it's name is malvolio (decided just now, sue me) and it's neon pink. the newest canon, fo` sho. what can i say? canons are the best cameras in my opinion. and my dad found me thera bands for point shoe work outs too which was pretty sick if i do say so myself.

then we went to the mall where we started at hollister: a button down, pair of jeans, dressy thing and long sleeved.

then pacsun: 3 tank tops, two pairs of jeans (buy one get one free! wahoo!), a blouse, a new purse which i direly needed... i think that's all. too lazy to lean ver and check the bags.

then american eagle: 2 t-shirts, a sweater, a tank top shirt and the belt i've been searching for forever.

foodcourt: chinese food for lunch and a smoothie.

dillards: we're ordering in some black uggs. i haven't gotten a new pair since i destroyed my chocolate ones. :( i miss my babies!

walmart: 23042038 containers of milk whoppers - which are the most delicious chocolate iteams EVER, an arizona my daddy bought me (he knows me so well!) and of course, a you curl which i'm excited to try out some time.

it was all in all, quite a sucessfull day. my plight for the new me has begun with new clothes and a new camera! :)

i just found out that my two spoiled neighbors got ipads for christmas. my mom has an ipad because she uses it for books and games and stuff and she loves the thing. now these are two of the most spoiled girls i know. don't get me wrong, they're very nice when we're getting along but VERY spoiled. take it this way... when i got my touch, three or so years ago when i hadn't had an ipod before, a month after the girl went up to her dad and showed him it, they both had them. they both have macbook computers. they both regularly order clothing from hollister, lululemon and get their hair down every couple months or so. their house is also always so... neat. it's unnerving.

the eldest is the nicest. she's a gymnast like my sister and has pretty brown hair and glasses/contacts.
the youngest can be a bit... bothersome at times. she's slightly bigger and she does dance. she just made it into the undercomp section. goodluck for her for getting everything set and ready is all i can say.

OOOOH. so today it was really windy and cold for florida and since my feet get cold super easily, i didn't want to wear my berks. instead, i just wore the slippers dana got me for christmas. they look like boots ish but with a V in the front. their light light (almost white) tope with fur on the inside and i love them. so when dana and i were trying on shirts in american eagle, this woman suddenly gasps and is all 'OHMYGOSH. i love love LOVE your boots. they are so cute with the outfit you're wearing. where'd you get them?'. i told her my sister got them for me but unfortunately, they're only sold in canada. she wasn't too upset but it made me happy. i forgot to tell her they were slippers. =S ah well.

i need to clean up my room and things a bit. i have nothing else really pressing to do. i finished my book and just got a chapter out. i should get started on my new chapter. i have a beta! wooo! :)

i want to go download the TRON soundtrack, dana says it's really good and i need some thing fresh to inspire me to write some thing, anything. yet, i feel as though i want to save it for when i can write some thing original. it's not really... pirate music, i guess so my latest idea is out for it. ah, well. i guess pirates of the carribean it is for that one!

my phone is hiding from me. >.>

i want to go find my arizona but i just got comfy. and i need to get my phone out of my purse but i just got comfy. i should shower but i just got comfy. i want to use my tri-pod while my hair is still nice but i just got comfy. i need to change my facebook profile picture but i just got comfy.

but seriously, i have to change my profile picture... it's of me in front of my christmas tree. i took a good one of me on my phone... which is in my purse. which means i must get up anyhow. fuck.

charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment