Where are you going? Your long face, pulling down. Don't hide away, like an ocean. You can't see, but you can smell and the sound of the waves crashin down.

Friday, December 31, 2010

thirtyfirst of december

so i'm sitting in my condominium room, watching a horribly sad house episode and waiting for my parents, sister and sisters friend. my hair is straightened and a bit poofy and i just finished three more books. i need to go through my closet, which i'll do soon... probs in like two minutes. then again, i might just be too lazy again.

we're going to try and get into harry potter tonight! :D wooohoo! not much more to say but we're leaving the parks at one in the morning tonight. :)

dana's friend is coming with us =/ which i'm not too happy about. i'll just have to hide my brooding to secret though, yes, that's what i'll do. but i'm trying not to loose myself in jumping up and down in excitement. calm. charlotte. calm. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! sure, i'm a loser but i'm fucking excited about it!!!!

nothing else really changed so i'm going to organize now. and talk to karys on msn more.

:)

charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment